At Clarktron Products, we manufacture and distribute only the highest quality tool monitors for your stamping needs. These tools guarantee greater part ejection control and better protect the life of your expensive machines.
Rimfire™ Expandable Unit
This monitor is placed on presses where a series of tools does something different to the metal. It is designed to monitor tool transfers for up to 16 stations to ensure the transfer occurs. If necessary, it shuts the machine down if any transfers are missing and shows this data via LED for proper diagnosis.
Expandable unit; up to 24 stations
- Monitors up to 24 stations to check shell transfers, probes provided.
- Completely fail-safe.
- Monitors both the front and backstrokes for missing shells or errant probe set-ups.
- Unit has separate LED accessory circuit for end of stock or buckling sensors.
- The LEDs are bright for easy viewing.
- Unit is housed in a cold rolled steel box with a thick fiberglass window.
- The Rimfire is highly immune to press vibration and electrical noise.
- A wide variety of counters are offered with the Rimfire to meet our customer's needs.
- Our customers call them "BULLETPROOF."
Work with the experts in the tool monitor manufacturing industry when you contact us at 1-855-394-9866 in Fairfield, Connecticut.