Clarktron Air-O-Matic – Electronic Air Ejection Control
Air-O-Matic ejects parts with a measured blast of air at a precisely timed point in the press cycle.
- Air ejector saves energy by using air only when needed.
- Air ejector monitors on and off cycles on LED indicators.
- Air ejector reduces factory noise.
With today’s energy prices, it’s a waste of money to leave air lines turned on through 360 degrees of a press cycle, when it only takes 30 to 40 degrees of a press cycle, when it only takes 30 to 40 degrees of the cycle to kick pants loose.
The air ejector control’s turn the part-eject air on and off at exactly the right points in the stamping cycle, so you use only the air you need. The result – your compressed air consumption is cut as much as 80%. Set up is simple: Air-O-Matic air ejector is easily set for a specific press cycle. The air ejector timing is set by mounting a proximity switch to pick up a cam on the crankshaft or the press ram.
Delay is established by noting the point in the machine cycle where the proximity switch “sees” the cam, and adjusting the “delay” knob to add time needed (variable from 0.1 to 10 seconds) for the press to move the precise turn-on point in cycle.
Duration of the air-blast (variable from 0.1 to 10 seconds) is also set from the air ejector’s control panel. Once the values for the delay and duration are set, they remain the same as the machine cycle is repeated.
Air flow is controlled by a solid-state electro-optical relay (immune to noise and vibration) providing crisp, clean “on-off” current to a solenoid which opens and closes the air valve. Manual air flow can be provided by pressing the “energize” button on the air ejector’s control panel.
Air-O-Matic Air Ejector Features
- Air Ejector’s variable “Delay” and “Duration” settings control air-blast timing.
- Air ejector had bright LED indicators for “On and Off” cycles.
- Air ejector has a fail-safe cam system.
- One cam for all jobs.
- Air ejector utilizes solid-state proximity probe.
- The air ejector has sophisticated solid-state electronics and is fully guaranteed.
Air-O-Matic Air Ejector Specifications
- Air ejector size: 6” x 6” x 4½ “ orifice ATC valve provided as standard.
- Air ejector construction: cold rolled steel, oil tight, gasket-sealed enclosure.
- Air ejector operating voltage: 110 volts AC at 0.25 amps
- Air ejector options: large valve available if required–please advise.
Work with the experts in the tool monitor manufacturing industry when you contact us at 1-855-394-9866 in Fairfield, Connecticut.